We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for November 19–25, 2018.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
1. The key market events in the period from November 19–25, 2018
1) The launch of Bakkt and the start of futures trading with physical delivery are put off until January 24, 2019. 2) A tweet from CEO Binance: “I wish I could tell you my lame story from 2015, when the $btc price “crashed” to below $200, and I just sold my house and bought in at $600 a few months earlier… Well, I am still here.” 3) Hardfork of Bitcoin Cash resulted in losses for the traders of the OKex exchange, which was forced to close Bitcoin Cash futures contracts worth $135 million. 4) Poland introduces a 19% tax on profits from operations with cryptocurrencies, which would apply to individuals and companies. 5) The SharkPool mining pool has declared war on the Altcoins, as it believes that any bitcoin forks contradicts the Nakamoto consensus. 6) Ethereum hashrate fell by 25% and reached a minimum of 236 TH/s. Bitcoin also lost 11.6% of its hashrate when its price dropped. 7) The US Department of Justice initiated an investigation into the manipulation of bitcoin rate during a rally last year; Tether company is the main suspect. 8) Deputy head of the State Duma Committee on Education and Science Boris Chernyshov (LDPR) proposed to replace the Unified State Exam with an early talent identification system for schoolchildren, which runs on blockchain. 9) Tobacco shops in France have received government permission to sell small amounts of cryptocurrency starting from 2019. 10) A US mining company Giga Watt went bankrupt, its debt to customers reaches millions of dollars, but the company declared insolvency. 11) The class action lawsuit against Coinbase was updated with information on insider trading within Bitcoin Cash and was again filed with the court on November 20. 12) Saudi Arabia, together with the UAE, will release its own cryptocurrency, which will be used by banks as a payment instrument. 13) Due to the fall of the hashrate in China, ASIC miners are getting disposed of: they are dumped in a heap on the street, and the miners sell them by weight, according to cnLedger. 14) Banks of Europe will be a part of the International Association of Trusted Blockchain Applications of the European Union (IATBA), which will promote the technology and create protocols for it. 15) Ethereum team is preparing a new update, unknown to the general public. 16) The blockchain project of the Telegram Open Network, founded by Pavel Durov, is 70% complete. This became clear from the documents, published online by Button co-founder Mike Dudas. 17) Given the recent drop of the first cryptocurrency, the number of search queries for the word “bitcoin” increased by 30%. However, compared to December values, the current number of search queries for the word “Bitcoin” is very small. 18) Lightning network (LN) is growing exponentially. Over the week, the network has grown twofold.
2. Market analytics from club experts for November 19–25, 2018 The last week turned out to be a real test for all crypto-enthusiasts. The BTC price continued to fall at a fairly stable pace. The total capitalization of the crypto market dropped from $185 billion at the beginning of the week to $120 billion by its end. The trading volume reached $24.8 billion at peak times, but on average, nothing changed during the week, leaving the volume at $13–15 billion. The BTC share almost did not change — 56%, reaching 60% only at peak times as traders abandoned altcoins. The price for 1 BTC dropped from $5,615 at the beginning of the week to mere $ 3,800 by the end of it. Sometime during the week, the price remained at $4,600 and some traders already hoped for a reversal, but the BTC crushed that hope and dropped to $4,000. In the following days, the BTC continued falling to $3,400–3,600, even dropping to $3,000 on some small exchanges, however, it soon bounced back to roughly $3,850. Altcoins, of course, followed the main engine of the market. The general decline of the crypto market was accompanied by panic sales at some points. ETH dropped to $100! Cryptoinvestors, most of whom do not keep in touch with the global events, have already begun to declare the “bubble burst”. Experienced investors, on the other hand, compared the fall in the stock market (it reached 5% for the largest companies, and this is a lot) and the previous BTC price falls, and decided to continue purchasing the coins that was sold in panic. Renowned individuals — VC investors, traders and enthusiasts — say the BTC can even drop to $2000–2500, but at the same time, they also have no doubts about the subsequent amazing growth. During all difficult times, there were people who succumbed to panic, but hodlers or those who expand their portfolio now will definitely not regret it in the future!
3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period from November 19–25, 2018
4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for November 19–25, 2018 (including portfolio updates)
In fact, not a single coin gained in price during the last week. QuarkChain showed some promise due to the launch of testnet and the possibility of mining, but it also fell a bit by the end of the week. Fusion is growing in ETH price, showing zero growth in USD. The bottom is out there.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
|Rate (per day)||147.47||2006.25|
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
“Binance is the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange. In the first 3 months from inception, profits amounted to $7,500,000 USD. In the 2nd quarter, profits amounted to $200,000,000 USD. The 3rd quarter is still in progress and is expected to have further growth. Any country that can attract Binance to open a branch in their location will receive a handsome tax income revenue.” History: As the world’s first mining pool, Slush can trace its history all the way back to November 2010, when it was first proposed under the name Bitcoin Pooled Mining Server. Bitcoin Group’s 2015 annual report shows that the company was able to record mining revenue of US$1.27 million and a net cash flow of US$315,000. With such huge profits, the firm has become one of the most profitable miners in the industry. Bitcoin Mining Rig Reviews - Top Bitcoin Wallets 2015 Bitcoin Mining Rig Reviews Bitcoin Tax Cpa Bitcoin Sellers Canada Initially, the Binance Coin’s (BNB) primary purpose was to be used to raise funds for the launch of Binance; it was sold in an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) taking place from June 26th to July 3rd 2017, and was promised to be used in various ways that have been expanded significantly since its creation. In its early days, it was used only to pay for trading fees at a discounted rate on Binance ... I have not done Bitcoin mining before, a friend of mine told me that one can earn more money when doing Bitcoin mining. The question is now is how many Bitcoins can one mine in a day?Please I need an answer. Thank you. ... Most recent responses: 01/21/20 14:00: (by Peter pan) 01/21/20 14:15: (by Fasusi) 04/04/20 17:17: (by Peter pan) Hashtag: #answer. Safet Bitcoin Maximalist Posts: 530 ... Binance Coin, since 1 January 2020, has noted an impressive growth rate of 127%. However, if calculated from the bottom on 13 March, the ascent is as significant as $377.8%. That is extremely impressive for a token that is exchange-centric. After recording an ATH of $33.38 last month, it is fair to say that it might be on its way to another high, before the end of 2020.
[index]          
most profitable bitcoin mining pool types of crypto currencies list of digital currencies best crypto currency 2015 crypto currency prices best crypto coin to mine crypto currency converter new ... Bitcoin Comes Back! Christmas Impact, Litecoin, McAfee Pumps, Binance, Tax Harvesting - CMTV Ep113 ... Binance's competitions + how they may predict pumps, the psychology of alts dropping and tax ... The BTG mainnet is live. How profitable is mining Bitcoin Gold (BTG)? I breakdown BTG mining profitability calculations. Best Crypto Exchanges for Buying Altcoins & Trading Cryptos: Binance: http ... Welp, they finally took away the google chrome extension mining! (Thank God...) Also, Monero fork is delayed again and we talk about Crypto taxes. CRYPTO 99 ... In this video I'll discuss Bitcoin mining on Hashflare, and give my take on whether it is a worthwhile investment in the month of February, 2018. If you enjoyed the video, please leave a like and ... 🔴 Bill Gates Live Microsoft, Bitcoin Crash, Anti-Bearish Coalition, Investments Microsoft US 4,654 watching Live now How to Trade Options on Robinhood for Beginners in 2020 Comprehensive ... They don't want you to know what goes on behind the scenes. Let's get into it. If you'd like to skip the education on Bitcoin's value and go right to the good part skip to 3:21. Follow us on ... Off The Chain #238: PlanB on Why Bitcoin’s Stock-To-Flow Model Is Becoming More Accurate Over Time - Duration: 1:05:59. Anthony Pompliano 43,726 views 1:05:59 Join Binance Exchange Here! https://www.binance.com/?ref=13795076 Join Kucoin Exchange Here! https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7chr68 Mine Bitcoin and other Crypto...